Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas is here!


Well, Christmas is here again. Fer my whole life this has been my favorite time of the year. I love everything about it; the snow, the joy, family, giving, and two weeks off of school!


I love the feeling of joy that everyone spreads around, and the sight of snow covering the ground. Nothing makes me as happy. People all around come together. I love all of the ads on the radio and tv, and i love the decorations.


So, all in all, I love Christmas. I love to surround myself with the people i love and care about. I love hearing the Christmas Story, and learning about Christ and being reminded about what he has done for us!!


So for this Christmas i would ask you to really think about what is important, and let the ones you really care about know.


Merry Christmas,

Garrett

2 comments:

Vickers said...

Merry Christmas! You are a great kid you know! Love you and miss you.

Kira and Joe said...

wow you are a great writter. I Merry Christmas. I am sad i wont be there.... Love ya